Subject: [Leica] Some photos
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Nov 29 14:12:39 2007

I like the horizontal of the climbing tower much more than the square
one. The leg distortion in the square is too much for me. Love the
lines in the horizontal.

The real estate and construction shots should offer you a hint for a
new album and theme.

Thanks

Ric

WARNING: All electronic communications in this country are monitored
for content by the government. Speak truth at your own risk.