Subject: [Leica] IMG chinese garden
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 20:47:40 2007

Probably the first. Controlling the light in the centre of the image is the
key, but it has very nice balance and an air of mystery to the scene, with a
focus: the others lake focus some what although I do like the drift in drift
out of the patterns on the third. Number 2 does very little for me.

Can you reshoot with improved lighting: the flash in number one makes the
chair pretty ugly

Cheers