Subject: [Leica] No Adobe Bridge pix!!!!?!!?!
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri Nov 30 14:46:30 2007

2007-11-30-15:26:39 Mark Rabiner:
> Looks like I am SOL.
> My pix don't appear my Adobe CS3 Bridge.

That bites.  H'mm... looks like you're on a Mac.  To go through all the
obvious things... has any software (or the camera used) changed since
things were working correctly?  I assume you're not using some brand new
camera not yet supported...  If you're on that newfangled Leopard, do
you have the very latest updates to Bridge and...  I figure Adobe Camera
Raw?  I think it'd be...

   Bridge 2.1.1.9

and... I don't know where to find Camera Raw 4, but I bet it needs to be
fresh as well.

Have you tried booting your Mac from the OS install DVD and checking the
root (usually "Macintosh HD") filesystem with Disk Utility run from
there?  If some parts of the disk got munged up, that might explain bit
rot occurring to previously-working software.

Good luck!

 -Jeff