Subject: [Leica] Cutting edge photography
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Nov 30 15:25:37 2007

right. too much rubbish. which is why I'd like to hear from folks
with links to specific artists (and or specific images).
or discussion about the work of one of our own as presented by Doug H.
<http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=179857>

If Kyles work qualifies as cutting edge and/or avant-garde; why or
why not?
Does contemporary subject matter (goth girls, cutters, etc.) make for
avant-garde photography?

These folks present some interesting work:
<http://humbleartsfoundation.org/>
Invariably - there's something about these, often mundane at first
glance, images which speaks of a unique and original vision.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com