Subject: [Leica] IMG thanksgiving... Valrhona explained
From: phamard at numericable.fr (phamard@numericable.fr)
Date: Sat Dec 1 01:19:30 2007

Valrona - and I guess Philippe O's Marcolini - is chocolate, real chocolate,
no additives, only coacoa beans fat used, well, chocolate as it should be
and never ceased to be.
Even on sceen your cake icing smels of 90%cacao Valrona to me - must have
been delicious by the look of its gloss.
Yumyum.
Means the photograph was a double WOW as a result, Steve.
Phil - chocolate addict still mouthwatering.