Subject: [Leica] OT: Canon PowerShot SD870 IS
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Dec 1 01:52:56 2007

And it's expensive for what it offers, too.

Many seem not very keen towards the Sony tiny P&Ses (except for the
lenses maybe), but the one my wife has (a DSC-W50) produces very good
results time after time.
At 2/3ds of the price of the Canon or less. With a VF, even though tiny.
It's not available any more, but I suspect the DSC W-80 offers about
the same with more MPs.

Philippe

Op 1-dec-07, om 10:38 heeft Philippe Orlent het volgende geschreven: