Subject: [Leica] SOMKY
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Sat Dec 1 21:01:51 2007

The claws of the Summitar do fit unto the SOMKY mount. That the lens,
on its own, is designed to fit with an adapter on an M body is what
led me to ask the question.
I have tried the Elmar-M with the blackened light baffle tube taken
off. However, that tube is designed to provide stability to the lens,
without which causes it to wobble. I'm thinking of ordering an extra
tube and use a Dremel to trim the edge.
s.