Subject: [Leica] Casual Portrait
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sun Dec 2 05:24:22 2007

Hi All:
It's Sunday AM and the first real snow is coming down in NY. I am looking
over the Lug digests and I serached until I found the original posting of
the"casual portrait" by Hoppy that elicited so much comment. It's a
wonderful portrait- not only from the point of view of the subject matter
and it's execution "eye" wise, but the actual quality of the photograph is
absolutely stunning. I was so pleased to see that it was film based, When I
see something of that quality, my reaction is "I've gotta get out there and
do some more portraits" . I have to try to get the same quality. This is a
"photo" not merely and "image". I love it. vroger

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Casual Portrait)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Casual Portrait)