Subject: [Leica] Squeeze in Concert
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sun Dec 2 04:15:42 2007

I spent last night in Wolverhampton (not my usual haunt) and saw one
of my favourite bands from the 80s, Squeeze.  I had a great time with
some friends who got there early, so that we were right at the front.
I'm somewhat deaf this morning, having stood right in front of the
speaker stack - OUCH!

Anyway here are some shots from my evening's entertainment, taken on
my R9/DMR 80-200/4 ROM at ASA 800

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/topoxforddoc/?g2_page=1

thanks for looking

Charlie