Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Sage
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun Dec 2 16:55:11 2007

Geoff, if I was a better [digital] printer I probably could have done a
better job.  When I tried to boost the contrast I found the highlights
starting to blow out.

At Phillipe Orlent's suggestion I've tried to darken the background a
bit.  See this:

http://www.bobbaron.com/Garden/sage.html

Also, moving the image to the center of the display maybe gives it a
little bit more 'snap'.

It's not going to be great art but fiddling with it is an entertaining
diversion (for me) on a cold Sunday afternoon.

And I'm not sure I could tell by looking what film (or simulated film)
most shots were made with, particularly when looking at them on the web.
  One main thing I like about using Alien Skin is that its easy.  And it
saves time.  Which at my age is pretty important.  <g>  (Actually, Tina
said that first but I'm sure I'm much older than she could possibly be.)

Regards,

--Bob

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] IMG: Sunday Sage)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] IMG: Sunday Sage)