Subject: [Leica] Re:OT: The D3 and ISO 25600
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Dec 6 05:44:44 2007

I've quite a few D3 image posts in the past couple of days, even some
Canonites I know are impressed. The new D3's 3200iso makes you
want toss any Leica D200 or D2x in the trash. But there's a built in custom
function in the D3 to keep your D2x color settings once
you've trashed the D2x. :)

Also some new things coming soon - SB900 flash, possible reworking of the
Nikon primes - 28,50, and 85mm. Internal focusing or
possible VR.

Only people who I know would actually shoot 25,600iso are Police though. Big
step up from having to shoot Tmax 3200 at 12,500.

Chris