Subject: [Leica] Cutting edge photography
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu Dec 6 10:05:28 2007

I feel that this thread should be somehow preserved.  Has anyone compiled
all this information for reference?  I never would have ever seen any of
the work mentioned and it is all out there for viewing, if you can find
it!!  As one person I have little resources available to root out all the
great work, but as a group it is quite possible to do so.

the only thing I have to say about "cutting edge" photography is I'm sure I
wouldn't recognize it if I saw it.

Chris Saganich, Sr. Physicist
New York Presbyterian Hospital
chs2018@med.cornell.edu