Subject: [Leica] OT: The D3 and ISO 25600
From: allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Thu Dec 6 16:39:20 2007

I just traded my D200 for a D300. ISO 3200 on it seems about as good as ISO
800 on the D200. I never found anything beyond ISO 800 useable on the D200
for anything more than 4x6. I'll try to put together a more formal
comparison (though the D200 is gone- ran into a guy who wanted it more than
I wanted it).It certainly seems that for once Nikon has payed attention to
what photographers want.

Allen