Subject: [Leica] Apples cutting it
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Thu Dec 6 18:48:47 2007

Mark:

When the occasion permits, try a Honey Crisp.  A newer variety that has
me salivating just before harvest here in Washington State.

I gotta believe you'll like 'em.

About the Mat Cutter.  Bummer.

Bob

On Dec 6, 2007, at 18:22, Mark Rabiner wrote:

My favorite apple has been Fuji
Always crispy and sweet. They never let you down.

Just got from the sidewalk Greenmarket
6 different apples all different all from upstate NY.

That would make them Kodak.

Very crispy the first one.

I photographed them extensively first.

Half dozen apples. All in a Deruta bowl.
-

I can report that the Logan 301 matt cutter is a joke for 80 bucks.
Does not cut it. A 32 inch cutter which wont handle a 32x40 inch
standard
rag board. I want my money back.

I need the 450. For $179 from B&H.
Tomorrow on the subway. Glad its not the 24th of the Month.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com