Subject: [Leica] I just got NOOKY. How do I work it? :)
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Sat Dec 8 08:14:35 2007

No, this isn't a continuation of Nathan's thread on 'for the
ladies...' from last week...but:

Ok, other than the challenge to come up with a catchy yet oh so
cheesy subject line, my NOOKY arrived yesterday.

I was able to mount it (ok, I couldn't resist) on my IIIc and insert
the collapsed Canon 3,5/50 Elmar-clone in the other end, but can some
LUGer advice on how I use it for that sub-1m work?

I haven't reverted to a second try at adolescence.  The AARP still
wants me.

Charlie

"So, I see you have the ring. And your Schwartz is as big as mine.
Now let's see how you handle it."
  - Rick Moranis as Dark Helmet, Mel Brooks' 'Spaceballs'

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] I just got NOOKY. How do I work it? :))