Subject: [Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge'
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Dec 8 08:32:17 2007

Photography serves many purposes to many different types of people.
        Journalism (including sports)
        Science
        Family records
        Illustration for advertising
        Illustration for editorial accents
        Documentation of every sort
and of course
        Art
And I use the word to denote that which is made for
the purpose of expressing thoughts, ideas, concepts and observations
with an emphasis on consideration of
visual, aesthetic, emotional presentations.

Of course cameras and photographic craft qualify as tools in each
application.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com