Subject: [Leica] 560mm f6.8 Telyt question
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Dec 8 09:08:46 2007

Thanks, Doug.

I think the problem was easier to fix. I didn't take anything apart
but compared the button assemblies on my 560 and 400 telyts. The 560
had a very thin rod sticking out of the housing about 1/4". The 400
had the hole where the rod goes but the rod was fully inside the
housing. I hadn't used the 400 in some time so never noticed the
difference. So I just pushed the rod back into the housing and it
stayed there. Now the friction is back to where it should be. If it
pops out again I'll send it to DAG.

Len