Subject: [Leica] And on another note entirely - PHOTOGRAPHIC
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Dec 9 15:15:59 2007

LUGers,

This is the best thing that B,D. has done since I ever heard about him.

Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] And on another note entirely - PHOTOGRAPHIC)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] And on another note entirely - PHOTOGRAPHIC)