Subject: [Leica] PAWeek 49
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Dec 10 15:24:45 2007

Thanks much for the input Geoff.
The snow images do have IX and X highlights - maybe monitor issues.
Snow is tough to hold detail and a sense of stuff. Personally have a
real problem with blown highlights in an image and maybe over
compensating. An ongoing battle ;~). Glad you found at least one
mirror image interesting ;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com