Subject: [Leica] Please help select 15-20 images
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Dec 10 19:29:25 2007

Couple people reminded me of these two pictures:

<http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/_EPS5169.jpg>http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/_EPS5169.jpg

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/2006julcrop0032.jpg

Let me know if they make it to your choices. Thanks!

At 01:55 AM 12/10/2007, Richard wrote:
>I am applying to a photography workshop where we have to submit
>15-20 "gallery-worthy" images. I have inquired specifically whether
>the images with the calligraphy are acceptable and they said yes. I
>culled through my postings and found the following candidates. I
>guess if you can point out the "must miss," that'd be a good start.
>There are 34 below and I have my 15-20 favorites but chances are
>they may not be the same as yours.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)