Subject: [Leica] OT: Need info on New York Central traincar
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Dec 10 21:53:59 2007

I think there are some train experts on this list......

I photographed an old New York Central train car the other day in New
Orleans. It's sitting on a lot with some other old train pieces. Car # is
8795 and says "New York Central" in big letters on the side. There's only 4
windows so it may be a sleeping or dining car? Guess this train used to come
to New Orleans via NY?

I'll post some images tomorrow.

Thanks in advance,

Chris