Subject: [Leica] IMG: Steam engine
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue Dec 11 23:18:08 2007

Not bad indeed.
Looks like it got a wee bit of tuning though :-D
The four front wheels  show a slightly different model I'd say.
Mine was still operating when I shot that 25 years ago as a remanant of
a European past age.
BTW. I travelled these and I can tell my kids that TGVs are way cleaner
I guess India no longer uses them though and they must have disappeared
altogether.
Thanks all for your precious information. I'll end up liking and
shooting more trains as your passion seems very contagious. ;-)
Phx