Subject: [Leica] Sorry George, but...
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Dec 12 10:44:34 2007

Walt's criticism applies well to the Linfield quote, but I think your
part is fine other than choice of quote. Maybe you should use your
abstract of it rather than her words. Hers are easy enough to come by
with the link.

Outreaches to customers will likely be appreciated and may stimulate
others to realize that they could use another service. It may even
get them clients gaining you goodwill and business.

Maybe too many pictures of iron work--maybe one or two and link out
to others. I'm no blogger, but read lots of newsletters. The longer
ones go unread or are last in line. Links are easy for those who want
more.

The comment area may stimulate and host the discussions you enjoy as
you gain an audience.

Good luck with it.

ric

WARNING: All electronic communications in this country are monitored
for content by the government. Speak truth at your own risk.