Subject: [Leica] Sorry George, but...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Dec 12 13:41:36 2007

Fully agree Ted.
Not looking for advice so much as thoughts on how folks respond to
blogs in general, and mine in particular. I need opinions, not only
for my own guidance, but also to intelligently guide clients in the
use of blogs. I have my own opinions and will ultimately base
decisions on them. ;^)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com