Subject: [Leica] Warning: Offensive materials; political convention.
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Wed Dec 12 21:09:07 2007

Yeah, that went away long before 9-11 came around.
By the 2000 conventions, all services had swat teams deployed.
That's including the FBI. Even with my press credentials, I was too
wary of photographing it.
No one that I knew photographed the staging areas.
As it was, the LAPD purposely fired at the press during the 2000
convention, and then said "oops."
s.d.