Subject: [Leica] Kyle's Book Saves Itinerant Musician's State of Mind
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Dec 13 08:21:12 2007

>So, I figured that I'd stop at least once along the way downstate and
>"look for America" or some such thing.  Pulled off the highway, shot
>exactly 2 things (one dark, one light), high-tailed it back on again.
>
>http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/87745839
>
>http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/87711298

first one -- you need to MEET those guys and get closer! there's a whole
book in there somewhere.

the second one looks exactly like a william eggelstein where something
interesting is happening. it should be in moma.

>was and buy me that "Armed America" book.  And I gotta say, I really
>think it's one of the best photo books I've bought in a long time.

thanks for the kudos on the book. it would make a great amazon review!
ahem.

:-)

Kyle