Subject: [Leica] Consensus (? on LUG) on IR filters on M8
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Dec 13 09:27:18 2007

After an initial flurry of experimentation with all of my M lenses on the
M8, I've fallen back to using the 35 Summilux almost all of the time, and I
leave an IR filter on it.

Before I got the IR filter there were few shots taken with the M8 that I
thought were ruined by the magenta problem. Since putting on the IR filter,
there have been no shots that I thought were
ruined or damaged by the presence of the filter.

The filter was free from Leica. All it cost was time waiting.

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Consensus (? on LUG) on IR filters on M8)