Subject: [Leica] IMG - Nutcracker Galleries
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Thu Dec 13 09:51:52 2007

Its nutcracker time!  The studio I work for just closed their Nutcracker run
for the season.  For a new studio, only having 3 months to move mountains,
it was a miracle to get it up and running and to have it go so well.

The guy who runs the studio website is at a funeral in Russia, so he has not
posted the galleries on the studio website, so I've posted them on my blog
for easy access...

http://heninger.org

In all, there are 12 galleries covering the fall semester.  The latter
galleries are all Nutcracker rehersals and performances.  Have a look if you
get a chance.

wade heninger

heninger fotographik
http://heninger.org