Subject: [Leica] IMG - Fly Away
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Thu Jan 3 02:10:16 2008

Well, back onto the PAW for 2008.

I'm changing up the format this year and just using my blog for the weekly
publishing.

I think I might backend them to Smugmug or Flickr, but I have not gotten
there yet.

This week's photo is from a shoot today in the studio.

http://heninger.org

TIA and happy new year.

PS.  I saw some commentary on LR over the past week or two and I've just
been slow to respond.  Holidays.  I'll get to it soon.

PSS. In addition to my M8, I'm now sporting a Canon 40d.  Its an interesting
camera and a wonderful compliment to the M8.  This weeks image is from the
canon.  At some point I'll buy an R lens or two for it, but right now just
using L glass.

If you are interested in the transition, here is a little blog post on a M8
user's response to this gadget with 1001 buttons (scroll down a bit).

http://heninger.org/index_files/dec-2007.html

. . .
l i g h t r o o m  e x p e r i e n c e  d e s i g n
a d o b e ,  s y s t e m s ,  i n c .

Replies: Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben Blædel - Forlaget Rhodos) ([Leica] IMG - Fly Away)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:IMG - Fly Away)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG - Fly Away)