Subject: [Leica] Consensus (? on LUG) on IR filters on M8
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu Dec 13 12:48:14 2007

Vick, I can't make up your mind for you, but using the filters really is a
case of fit and forget. I've had my M8 since January, and 10,000 frames
later I'm still loving it. Sure the M9 will be a better camera, but if you
apply that thinking to all digital cameras you'll be perpetually waiting for
next year's model <grin>.

Steve