Subject: [Leica] Auto sheet feeder with the Epson 3800
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Dec 14 09:22:03 2007

> I've been on a binge of printing on Crane Museo Silver Rag using my Epson
> 3800. I put about 20 sheets of paper in the automatic sheet feeder, print
> until it's empty, put in 20 more sheets, and print until it's empty. If
> it's
> not supposed to work, then, well, the documentation is bogus.
>
> I never had much luck with Hahnemuehle Photo Rag in the auto-feeder. It
> jammed
> about 1 out of every 4 sheets.

Comes in there different thicknesses though.

The thin stuff might work you're probably using the 300 something.

The thin stuff is 190 to the tune.

And there's a thick version like mat board 400 something.
They give you a special card in your wallet so you can use it.

I just figured out the manual feeder how you have to keep pressing till it
grabs it out of your hand.
Wish I knew that about a hundred prints ago.
And about 100 misfires ago.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com