Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 47
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri Dec 14 13:08:39 2007

I've a feeling I've missed a week somewhere. Anyway, here's what I thought
was week 47. Back in North Wales, more seaside shots - though to be honest
Conwy is on an estuary rather than the open sea.

They were all taken with a 35mm Pre-ASPH Summilux. My first ever Leica lens
was one of these, and like a fool I sold it. Now I have another.

Anyhow, enough of this waffle, you can find the week's effort here...

<http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW_blog/?page_id=29>

Boos, brickbats and used banknotes all welcome!

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 47)
Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 47)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 47)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 47)