Subject: [Leica] Speaking of the M9...
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Dec 14 14:55:26 2007

I do agree Ted.
They probably will not, just hoping. I really like film and over here it
is not scarce at all. This afternoon I just bought 20 rolls of delta
3200 135, 20 rolls 120 of neopan 400 and a bottle of DDX for a low light
project. This store still  has all the film you'll ever need and there
are another two which have half the amount of film you'll ever need.
But Leica is a strange company. Did we really need the MP? Or the a'la
carte? I'm just hoping for the perfect camera and in my book that it is
a film camera. Digital is very convenient and fast but for me it just
hasn't the look I'm looking for and there are quit a few out there who
agree with me. At least I hope there are enough to keep a modest film
industry running.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema