Subject: [Leica] Film Processing
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Dec 15 01:15:06 2007

Absolutely. Earlier this year, the lab I had been using since moving to
the Netherlands in 2003, s-Color in Amsterdam, announced that they were
getting out of film processing altogether. Then, when I came to
Alicante, I looked up several labs in the phone book--some of them still
did film but only 35mm, so for medium format I have to use a lab in
Barcelona, 550 km away.

Of course I realize that I could just buy some developing tanks and
chemistry and do it myself again, but I am not prepared to do that anymore.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands