Subject: [Leica] photo of LUG photographer
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Sat Dec 15 19:16:57 2007

At 08:05 PM 12/15/2007, you wrote:
>Great job, Lee. We love to see LUG folks in action. Just who is that
>gorgeous babe with the M8 ;-)
>This should go to Steve Barbour's gallery of notorious Leica users.
>
>Cheers
>Geoff
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Lee/Tina+and+Thomas.jpg.html

thanks for the comment.  Congratulations on your show!  You were
standing in front of some pretty nice photos.  The lady under the
umbrella is none other than Tina Manley and her husband/manager
Thomas.  This was taken at the LHSA field trip .
Lee

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] photo of LUG photographer)