Subject: [Leica] OT: what you know of this store in Canada
From: weiljr at earthlink.net (joe weil)
Date: Sun Dec 16 09:49:39 2007

Pablo,
 Michael Reichmann of Luminous Landscape fame
(http://www.luminous-landscape.com) dealt a lot with Harry's Pro Shop in
Toronto and describes him as a reputable dealer on his website. Even in the
forums on that website, Harry's is mentioned as a decent place to do
business by others.
I have to agree with Vick, there are other reputable places for your friend
to try and sell his Flexbody. He might even get more for it if he sold it
himself on the auction site.
Joe

Pablo
> Kolodny
> Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2007 11:14 AM
> To: Leica Users Group
> Subject: [Leica] OT: what you know of this store in Canada
>
> A friend of mine is trying to sell a Hasselblad Flex body and found this
guy
> would be willing to buy from him with upon delivery payment.
> I told him some of you in this list might well know something so he can
> evaluate.
> I'm not sure also what precisely that form of payment (upon delivery)
really