Subject: [Leica] COMPOUNDING HELP HELP
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sun Dec 16 20:02:35 2007

Hey All:
I will try your test suggestions very soon and report back- I will try to
post images- Anyway, at this point- again, the bad TIFF images are only with
2G cards- not with 512. The green is pronounced on faces- they are a bright
green-the rest is a green cast- I am trying to locate a 1G card to see what
happens-. The FZ20 is an "older" type- it may be that it wasn't designed for
2G cards. In the instruction manual it only gives breakdowns as to number of
exposures found on up to 1G cards. I will call Panasonic tomorrow and see if
they can shed light. As noted, everything else works perfectly and even TIFF
is perfect with the 512- Thanks for taking time- vroger