Subject: [Leica] Alicante on film
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Dec 18 03:08:55 2007

Nathan
This is one of your nicest sets I have seen this year. I can't say which is
my favourite as there are so many. I'm not shure, but could it be, that
shooting film medium format leads you to frame and shoot more carefully,
more selective? Don't want to start a digital vs. film debate, but I have
the feeling this gallery has a slightly different fingerprint than your
digital ones.
Thx for posting
Didier