Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #51
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Dec 18 12:05:23 2007

>> http://mogool.com/PAW2007/?pic=51

> 51 Looks like you took a shot of the water than shot the boater and birds
> in a blue screen than cut them out with an X-Acto knife or maybe used
> Photoshop and pasted them in the water!
> Looks cool! You did the unsharp mask thing for the sharpening?

Thx. Point&shoot Canon S3, zoom at 420mm equiv., autofocus/auto-everything
on the shooting side, some crop, channel mixer, resize and a slight
unsharp  masking (80/0.3/1) on the editing side.

> 02 you're referring to a Mac Powerbook as a "PC"! Very un PC of you!

I didn't say the computer is a PC but wrote "showroom of a PC shop" -
which is true... and might explain why they hammered a mac and not a
windows-computer, heehee... btw "PC" means "personal computer" so by
definition a mac is a PC... working in a mixed pc/mac environment, having
used macs only from late 80ies until 2002, I must admit I like to make
some fun about maccies ;-) ...

> All in all a gallery of great Black and white shots!

Thx again.

> Mogool?!?!?!?
> Mark William Rabiner

One of my domains. Used to be the former website of a multimedia
freelancer's network I was running in the 90ies.
D.

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #51)