Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 48
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue Dec 18 12:53:46 2007

Hi Mark

Actually I snapped a couple of frames and walked away. I felt at the time
that this, the second, would be the better, but I hadn't realised just how
glaring her face was. Perhaps that was a good thing <grin>.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the Alien Skin plug-in. Remember that all the
parameters can be adjusted and saved as a bespoke setting.

Steve