Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lightest snow that I recall_Upsize
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Dec 18 15:23:26 2007

Pablo,

If you use Photoshop you might want to experiment with upsizing as
George mentioned. It is extremely easy.

Go to IMAGE, and then to Image Size. Increase the pixel dimensions
until you arrive at the desired document size. When you increase the
pixel dimensions you may soften the image a little so in the Bicubic
pull down choices at the bottom of the Image Size box you can choose
Bicubic Sharper to gain back the sharpness. Also when downsizing an
image you might want to use Bicubic Smoother to soften the image. I
don't know how far you can upsize in Photoshop but I don't see too
much degradation in the 20% to 40% range. I'm sure Philippe's can do
better but how far do you need to go?

Len