Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lightest snow that I recall
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Dec 18 22:42:36 2007

Hi George,

I like the blog format for PAWs--I have used it myself since the
beginning of 2006 and other list members (Michiel, Steve) also use
it. One thing you may want to change in your Wordpress settings:
switch to the Classic template from the Default template you are
using. The reason is that with the default template, the images get
stretched in somewhat unpredictable ways when viewed with a Safari
browser. I remember having that problem when I first started my blog
in 2005, and I see that this problem has not been fixed. Back then I
went nuts trying to find a solution, but no luck. However, switching
to the Classic template fixes it. You do it by logging in and going
to Presentation...then Themes.

Cheers,
Nathan