Subject: [Leica] I'm Back again - and an URGENT tech question
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed Dec 19 11:41:21 2007

As do I with the additional suggestion that if a second USB housing
doesn't help it might be worthwhile to try opening the main case and
connecting the HD directly to the motherboard and power supply as an
"internal" drive.  I've had a couple of drives suddenly refuse to
function through a USB enclosure, but work perfectly through a direct
connect.  (It may be a power issue of some sort. I'm not a
diagnostician.)

Quoth the Brian Reid :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com