Subject: [Leica] Printer advice needed
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Wed Dec 19 12:29:57 2007

I'm going to buy an Epson 3800. The question is which one to buy: the basic,
the protrait, or the pro. The pro comes with rip software. That seems good,
though I couldn't explain why. A friend tells me I should get Imageprint
software. If I do, do I need the Espon rip? If I don't need it, should I buy
the basic 3800 and save some money?

Thanks in advance for any advice you may provide.

Doug Nygren

Replies: Reply from lists at gilplant.com (J. Gilbert Plantinga) ([Leica] Printer advice needed)