Subject: [Leica] Pro Photographer Has Trouble Using Leica: Loves It Anyway
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Dec 19 16:56:11 2007

At 07:35 PM 12/19/2007, you wrote:
>" The menu is a mess and it's functions make no logical sense, but it is so
>simple and MS DOS looking that I learned it in about 10 minutes."
>
>http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2007/12/pro-photographe.html
>
>Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?
>Mark William Rabiner
>markrabiner.com

Great article, Mark, but, as he points out, his kind of photography
is not what the Leica M8 is made for.  He would have done better with
an autofocus point and shoot for the photos that illustrate the
article!  I do agree with his conclusions, however.  ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com