Subject: [Leica] IMG: Late Night Patterns
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Dec 20 15:28:28 2007

Hi Ted,

Thanks so much for those very kind words. But I have to give credit
to my LUG friends as well. You are all such good teachers. They look
for a photo opportunity. And snap. I'm starting to see things I never
saw before. And snap. This is quite a group.

Thanks again, and have a great holiday season.
Len