Subject: [Leica] IMG: Framed
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Dec 20 15:36:26 2007

I too think it "works."
The first thing that drew me in was the various intersecting planes;
followed by the light and shadow on the light wall; lastly the
figures - in spite of the red half-circle.
At first I also thought there's a bit too much of the black bar on
the right edge - quite heavy - played around with some quick and
dirty cropping and found it necessary in the end.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com