Subject: [Leica] IMG: today's blog
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Dec 20 16:03:55 2007

Last evening as I dozed off for the night
I noted a thought that popped through my mind
(yes, I keep a pad and pen near the bed).

This morning I worked with the words and phrasing a bit.
(fascinated by the strict haiku form: 5/7/5 syllables).

Then went through the last week's photos to find something that may fit.
An image from Ann's mother's birthday party last Saturday seemed
appropriate.

So today's bog came together: <http://www.imagist.com/blog>

Personally, I find the words and picture resonating very well
together (and ripe with multiple meanings I intended).
On many occasions folks seem to feel my "personal" work a bit serious
(I've even heard "dour" applied recently).
I on the other hand find so much in our culture "frivolous."

Your thoughts on today's words'n'picture - always appreciated

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com