Subject: [Leica] Kyle Cassidy is my hero
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Dec 22 00:15:39 2007

Thanks for reminding me, Richard. I donated to City Kitties last
year, and now I had an opportunity to contribute to Bing's bills.
There are a lot stray cats near my office here in Alicante, but they
have a good life. The climate is mild, people have built a shelter
for them in the bushes, and the employees of two nearby hotels and
the British School of Alicante keep them fed and watered.

Nathan