Subject: [Leica] Quietly passed away
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Dec 22 04:50:44 2007

Doug -

My thoughts are with you.  My mother passed away twenty five years
ago, the week before Christmas.  That same year, my husband's mother
died the week after Christmas.  Since that terrible Christmas, we
started the family tradition of leaving the country at Christmas
time.  The trips were our presents to each other and a way to take
our minds off of our losses.  This year we didn't go anywhere and
I've been thinking a lot about my mother and mother-in-law.  They
were both much younger than your father.  My mother was my age
now.  I'm so glad you had him with you until the age of 89 and that
his death was a quiet one.  I hope your memories will sustain you and
your family this Christmas.

Best wishes always,

TIna